We are so excited to share our newest venture, the Creative Lady Collective Print Shop, an online store that will feature a curated collection of affordable printable artwork by our community of creative women.
We are big believers that everyone, no matter their budget, deserves to have inspiring artwork in their home. Each printable piece in our collection will be designed by a female creative, fulfilling our mission to give women an opportunity to showcase their work, earn passive income, and support their creative peers.
We’d be honored to feature your work (design/art/illustrations/photography!) in our founding collection of art prints! Read on for more details and to see inspiration examples.
Submissions close November 11, 2018!
- The founding collection of prints on the website will be around 50 pieces, we plan to update the collection with each season.
- Some artists may have multiple items for sale, some may have one depends on how we wish to curate the collection.
- Each digital download print will be between $15-40 depending on factors like the size of the print, artist recognition, and limited editions.
- Each artist will receive 30% commission of every sale, which is far higher than the industry standard of 5% from many companies like Minted etc.
- All artwork will be digital downloads (we are hoping to add options for printing & framing soon as well).
- Artwork sold will be exclusive to the site while it is in the collection. Artist has the right to let us know that they no longer want to be included at any time.
We are in search of a range of artwork - from landscape photography to abstract painting. Here are a few ideas:
Illustrations of women
Motivational quotes (that are not copyrighted!)
Graphic cut paper style art
Beautiful abstract painting/art
Interesting landscape photography
Mix of colorful and minimal pieces
Nursery/kids room art
Designs that resonate with a community of creative women
Think about what you would like to have hung in your own home!
Artwork should be high resolution enough for large-format printing, prints should be in the 2:3, 3:4, and 1:1 ratios
We hope that you will consider submitting! Below are some examples of the type of work we think will be a great fit for the CLC shop.
The submission process is super simple, just fill in your personal info and then link a dropbox/drive folder with your submitted designs, all right here! Submissions close Sunday November 11.
Show us your work!
Submissions close Sunday November, 11